- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- JBL Premium Transducers
- Drivecore Amplification By Crown
- Full User Configurable DSP
- Network Control
- JBL Engineered Application Presets
- LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
- M10 Suspension Points
- Standard 35mm Pole Cup
- Feet for Monitor Angle
A full suite of User Controllable DSP driven by the SRX800 Series powerful onboard 400mHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ’s, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, Input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 User Presets. In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL Tunings providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports fast setup and configuration.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
DRIVECORE BY CROWN
Each model is powered by Crown proprietary front-end DriveCore technology featuring a massive 2000W Power Rating, the highest power rating in this class of loudspeakers. With an outstandingly low 103dB signal- to-noise ratio, the SRX800 Series is capable of massive sound pressure levels with exceptional headroom, very low distortion and absolute clarity throughout its
HIQNET NETWORK CONTROL
With full HiQnet Network Integration, configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified, saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- System Type Self powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 36 Hz - 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design Class D
- Power Rating 2000 W Peak
- (H x W x D) 691 x 458 x 478 (mm)
- 27.20 x 18.03 x 18.82 (in)
- Net Weight 28.6 kg (63 lb)