MXR M77 Custom Badass Modified Overdrive
Product Description for the MXR M77 Custom Badass Modified Overdrive
Next up in the MXR Custom Badass line is the Modified Overdrive—a classic overdrive circuit with modern modifications for improved performance and versatility.
For added flexibility, we've added a 100HZ cut and boost control that allows for a more focused EQ when cut, or a beefier tone when boosted. The Bump switch engages an alternate EQ voicing that boosts the lows and mids. Put it in front of the '78 Custom Badass Distortion for a slew of amp-like gain structures that won't mask your tone.
Experience overdrive nirvana courtesy of the MXR Custom Badass team.
- A hot-rodded classic overdrive circuit with added versatility
- Adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar's tone
- 100HZ knob allows a more focused EQ when cut, or a beefier tone when boosted
- BUMP button engages an alternate output EQ voicing that boosts lows and mids
- True hardwire bypass for nosignal loss in bypass mode
The MXR Custom Badass ModifiedO.D. can be powered by one 9 volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9 volt AC adapter (ECB003E in Europe), or a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply