Akai EWI 4000S MIDI Woodwind Controller
Product Description for the Akai EWI 4000S MIDI Woodwind Controller
The Akai Professional EWI4000S is a giant leap in the evolution of wind instruments. The heart of the EWI4000S is its "first in the industry" built-in sound module that lets musicians plug a wireless MIDI or audio set up into the base of the EWI, and move freely around the stage without being tethered by wires.
At Akai Professional, we understand that artists want to concentrate on creating and performing music, not manipulating buttons, so we've made the breath, vibrato, glide time, and bend width controls easily accessible and totally adjustable. In addition, the included software lets both Windows and Mac users edit, customize, store and recall sounds with their computer. The EWI4000S delivers incredible versatility, ultimate mobility and remarkable creative expression that brings a musical revolution to your fingertips.
- Electronic Valve Instrument (EVI) fingering mode for brass players
- Touch sensitive keys and octave roller for quick and responsive playing
- Sensitive breath sensor for expressive dynamics
- Built-in analog modeling synth sound module
- Built-in MIDI output for use with sound modules
- PC and Mac Editor software for customizing, storing and instantly recalling internal sounds
- Lightweight and portable design with battery power
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.4" x 2.7" x 26.4"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|