Korg AW-2G Clip-on Guitar and Bass Tuner
Product Description for the Korg AW-2G Clip-on Guitar and Bass Tuner
In spite of their light weight and ultra-small size, the AW2/AW2G boast a broad tuning range of A0--C8 and a full complement of solid tuning functionality. A vibration-sensing piezo pickup is built in to the chromatic tuner, ensuring stable tuning even in a noisy environment. You can also tune using the internal mic. In addition, when using the AW2/AW2G in a vertical position, you can use Korg's proprietary Meter Reverse function to switch the meter so that its High (+) indication is upward. The chromatic tuner is powered by a widely available CR2032-type lithium battery, and with the backlight off, the battery life extends to an amazing 150 hours. Numerous other functions are provided, including adjustable calibration to support various concert pitches, auto power off, and memory backup.
The AW2G comes with a dedicated guitar clip, designed for instruments that have a flat surface such as the headstock of a guitar. The inside of one side of the clip has a pad with an adjustable angle, ensuring a stable fit even on guitars with headstocks of varying thicknesses. The display section can be attached to either side of the clip as desired; if you attach the chromatic tuner so that the display section is behind your guitar's headstock, it won't be visible from the audience, and you'll be able to tune unobtrusively with a clean-looking stage setup.
- Clip-on chromatic tuner that attaches directly to a wind instrument or string instrument.
- Now available in both White (AW2WH / AW2GWH) and Black (AW2 / AW2G)
- AW2G comes with a clip that's optimized for attaching to a guitar headstock.
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Energy-saving Auto mode automatically switches to the low-power Soft mode when no sound is present
- Korg's proprietary clip-on design safely fits a variety of instruments.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Markings indicate pure major third and minor third intervals for beautiful, authentic consonance.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle.
- Calibration function accommodates a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function maximizes the battery life, even if you forget to turn the chromatic tuner off.
- Memory Backup function.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.28" x 0.5" x 1.02"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|