Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact
Product Description for the Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact
The ReMOTE SL COMPACT MIDI controller is the first keyboard to provide an affordable route to automatic, instant and intelligent control of all major sequencers and all automatable plug-ins. The SL COMPACT’s giant 144-character screen displays up to eight assigned parameters at once, with the essential data laid out logically right before the user’s eyes.
Automap software ensures that little or no user setup is required. Sequencer controls are automatically mapped to the SL COMPACT the moment the sequencer boots up, whilst all VST or AU parameters are intuitively assigned as soon as a plug-in opens. In addition, an instant click and control ‘learn’ function is available for quick custom assigning, providing personalised plug-in control. The SL COMPACT’s unique PAC (pointer-assigned control) technology combined with its ‘speed dial’ also help to maximise efficiency by providing tactile control of any parameter on which the mouse pointer rests in Automap mode.
In Automap mode, the number of controls is unlimited. In Manual Template mode, the eight encoders and eight buttons with LEDs combine with eight Group select switches to provide 64 different assignable parameters. Eight large, velocity-sensitive trigger pads are also available, ideal for triggering samples or sketching out beats.
With its 25- or 49- key (2- or 4- Octave) professional, semi-weighted keyboard featuring aftertouch, the SL COMPACT upholds Novation’s philosophy of designing real instruments rather than mere computer peripherals. The SL COMPACT provides a truly focused and highly portable MIDI controlling solution through its dedicated transport controls, assignable pitch / mod wheels, and USB bus powering. Novation’s pioneering Automap technology, the huge screen and an unrivalled control set ensure that the ReMOTE SL COMPACT is the only choice for the demanding, modern music maker in search of an intuitive MIDI controller that won’t break the bank. With the SL COMPACT, artists are free to focus on what matter most – their music.
- Keys: 25/49
- Type: Semi-Weighted velocity sensitive with aftertouch
- Velocity Curves: 6 - individually assignable for each Template
Pitch and Mod Wheel Mechanism
- Pitch wheel: Rubberised - spring loaded, centre return front to back motion
- Mod wheel: Rubberised - free running, front to back motion
- LCD: 1 x 144 character silver. Blue LED backlit
- Data Ports: 1 x USB MIDI (Win XP/Mac OSX class-compliant)
- MIDI: 1 x MIDI Out, 1 x MIDI In
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Rotary Encoders: 8 - Infinite Rotation (x4 with Group Select switches A-D)
- Buttons: 8 (x4 with Group Select switches B1-4)
- Trigger pads: 8
- Transport Controls: Rewind/Fast Forward/Stop/Start/Record/Loop (assignable buttons)
- Speed dial: rotary encoder, pressing activates other modes
- Menu button
- General Operation: Play/Edit/Template/Global/Write buttons
- Display select: encoders, buttons, page up/down and drumpads switches
- Template select: up/down buttons
- Keyboard Octave: up/down buttons
- External Power Supply: Standard ‘Centre Positive’ 9V DC 600mA Power Supply (optional)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||23" x 6.3" x 14.3"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|