Korg M361 Keyboard
Product Description for the Korg M361 Keyboard
This Keyboard Workstation Will XPand Your Potential! The NEW M3 XPanded offers a staggering 697 Mbytes of PCM, delivering a huge number of sound variations. Powerful enhancements to the sequencer and interface make the Korg M3 keyboard workstation the go-to instrument for your music making. Now at a new, lower price - see your dealer for more info on this MIDI keyboard.
The Next Coming Of M - A Third Generation Keyboard Workstation
The M3 heralds the third generation of Korg Workstations. The M1 is the keyboard workstation that started it all, first appearing in 1988 to bring the world a new concept called the "music workstation." It went on to become the best selling keyboard workstation in history, and was further expanded and enhanced through the T and O1/W series. Trinity defined a new level of innovations including touch screen technology and configurable effects, and was the forbearer of the successful TRITON range of products.
Now Korg Redefines the Keyboard Workstation Category Once Again.
The Korg M3 features a number of innovations distilled from the flagship OASYS including the new EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator derived from the HD-1 engine design, the advanced second-generation KARMA functionality, and the multi-purpose control surface. Adding innovations such as the new concept of "virtualized hardware" that allows an even closer integration with DAW systems, Drum Tracks which provide an instant groove to play along with, and the new "Korg Komponent System" concept that facilitates more flexible system construction, this keyboard workstation/sampler opens a new and exciting page in music making. Plain and simple, the Korg M3 is the keyboard workstation that rightfully deserves to wear the "M" that started it all.
61-key semi-weighted synth action (Korg’s new keyboard design)
1,664 user locations, 1344 preloaded ( EDS: 1,216 +RADIAS: 128) (with EXB-RADIAS option installed)
- 16-track MIDI sequencer with 480 ppq resolution
- 128 Songs, 20 Cue Lists, 210,000 notes (max)
- Tempo: 40.00 – 300.00 BPM (1/100 resolution)
- 16 preset/16 user Template Songs
- 522 preset patterns, 100 user patterns (per Song)
- Cue List function: 20 cue lists, Songs can be arranged consecutively or repeatedly in up to 99 steps, A cue list can be converted back into a song
- Standard MIDI File (SMF) format 0 and 1 available
- In-Track Sampling function
- Auto Song Setup function (One Touch Record) for easily going from a Program or Combination into “record-ready” status
Control Surface (8 sliders, 8 switches)
- MIXER… PLAY/MUTE (SOLO)
- REALTIME CONTROL= IFX1–5, MFX1, MFX2, TFX on/ off
- EXTERNAL= External MIDI control*
- TONE ADJUST= Control the Tone Adjust functions
- KARMA= KARMA control
- MIXER= Volume
- REALTIME CONTROL= Realtime modulation
- EXTERNAL= External MIDI control*
- TONE ADJUST=Control the Tone Adjust functions
- KARMA= KARMA control
* In External mode, the eight sliders, eight switches, and eight pads can be used as MIDI controllers, allowing you to control software synthesizers or DAW software via CC settings. 128 setups can be stored (102 are preloaded).
8 velocity-sensitive drum pads and chord triggers:
- [KARMA ON/OFF]
- [KARMA LATCH]
- [CHORD ASSIGN]
- [DRUM TRACK ON/OFF]
- [PAD MODE] - selects velocity-sensitive or fixed-velocity operation
- [KARMA MODULE CONTROL]
- [RESET CONTROL]
- X-Y Control (Display), Hold, Motion
- Load, Save, Utility, Make Audio CD, Play Audio CD Data Filer functionality (Save and Load MIDI System Exclusive Data)
- CD-ROM/R/RW (UDF Format read/write), Record & Play audio CDs (CD-DA), ISO9660 Level 1
- WAVE file editing functionality
- CD-ROM/R/RW can be used when a commercially-available USB drive is connected.
- L/MONO, R - 1/4" TS (Mono), unbalanced
- INDIVIDUAL-1, 2, 3, 4 - 1/4" TS (Mono), unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1.1k Ohm stereo; 550 Ohms mono (L/Mono only), Nominal Level: +4.0 dBu, Maximum Level: +16.0 dBu,
- Load Impedance: 10 k Ohms or greater, Signal to noise ratio: 90 dBu (typical), Dynamic range: 91 dBu (typical)
- S/P DIF (optical 24-bit, 48 kHz), S/P DIF IEC60958 EIAJCP-1201, provides igital output of the same signals as AUDIO OUTPUT (MAIN) L/Mono, R
- (Optional) EXB-FW - 6 channels, 24-bit, 48 kHz Sample rate, provides digital output of the same signals as AUDIO OUTPUT (MAIN)
- L/Mono, R and AUDIO OUTPUT (INDIVIDUAL) 1–4
- Headphones - 1/4" TRS (Stereo), Output Impedance: 33 Ohms, Maximum Level: 32+ 32 mW @33 Ohms
- 1, 2 - 1/4" TS (Mono), unbalanced (level switch (MIC/LINE), level knob)
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms,
- Headroom:12 dB, Input level range LINE: –29 dBu – +4 dBu or greater (typical),
- Input level range MIC: –54 dBu –17 dBu or greater (typical), Source Impedance: 600 Ohms
- S/P DIF (optical 24-bit, 48 kHz) IEC60958 EIAJCP-1201
- (Optional) EXB-FW - 2 channels, 24-bit, 48 kHz Sample rate
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- 2 USB type A hi-speed connectors, supporting 480 Mbps (for storage devices)
- USB type B connector (for MIDI interface, USB 2.0 supported)
- 2 FireWire ports (when EXB-FW (separately sold option) installed)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition/Professional Service Pack 2 or later (MIDI Driver for the 64-bit editions is a Beta version), all editions of Microsoft Windows Vista (MIDI Driver for the 64-bit editions is a Beta version), computer supports Windows XP/Vista with USB port (Intel USB Host Controller recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, Apple Macintosh with USB ports supports Mac OS X 10.3.9 (PowerPC/Intel-based supported).
Please use the latest Korg USB/MIDI driver.
- Three-Pronged IECC13 Power Cable
- (Model D8B5518003B)
- Owner’s Manual (M3 Operation Guide)
- CD-ROM (M3 Parameter Guide (PDF)
- Voice Name List (PDF)
- KORG MIDI driver
- M3 Editor stand alone and plug-in versions
- Bracket (Module only)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||40" x 4.76" x 14.65"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|