Planet Waves NS Dual Action Capo
Product Description for the Planet Waves NS Dual Action Capo
The Planet Waves NS Dual-Action Capo in black is a trigger style capo made from aircraft grade aluminum for acoustic and electric 6 string and most 12 string guitars. The patented compound action mechanism reduces the force required to open and close the capo. This makes the capo easy to use while the patented geometry applies direct horizontal pressure to the fretboard without pulling the strings side to side as ordinary, single-action trigger style capos do. This coupled with the micrometer spring tension adjustment allows you to set your NS Dual Action Capo to the perfect tension, eliminating the need to retune as you move your capo on, off or up and down your neck. The trigger-style design allows for quick and easy clamping to the headstock when not in use. Enjoy buzz-free in-tune performance at any fret with the NS Dual Action Capo.
- Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand operation; can clamp to the headstock when not in use
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Designed for 6- and most 12-string guitars
Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.5" x 7" x 0.75"|