D'Addario J65 Ukulele Strings
Product Description for the D'Addario J65 Ukulele Strings
D'Addario J65 strings are designed for use with soprano ukuleles. Each string is made from our clear precision rectified nylon utilizing our proprietary center-less grinding technique which ensures that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed. The result is a ukulele set with a warm and long lasting tone guaranteed to have absolutely perfect intonation each time. This set is optimized for usage with traditional ADF#B tuning.
D’Addario ukulele sets are available in a wide variety of gauges for all popular ukulele instrument sizes and tunings. Each set is made from the finest quality nylon, aluminum and silver-plated copper materials ensuring optimal tone and absolutely perfect intonation, set after set.
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to traditional ADF#B tuning
- Clear precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- D'Addario's most popular ukulele set known for warm and long lasting tone
- Rectified Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|