Hercules DJ 4Set
Product Description for the Hercules DJ 4Set
The Hercules DJ 4Set is an easy to use controller with professional features. The DJ 4Set has two large touch-sensitive jog wheels, measuring 12cm in diameter, feature touch sensors on their top surface that detect the weight of the DJ's hand and enable Touch Wheel mode, allowing the user to stop/restart playback, or engage in scratching. The backlighting can be changed between green or red depending on what you want. The buttons are backlit as well.
The device has 4-channels including two for mixing and a stereo headphone output for previewing tracks. The four virtual decks allow loops and all sorts of other features. The device has 60-controls in dual deck mode and 112 controls in 4-deck mode. It comes with VirtualDJ LE DJC Edition software.
- The 2 large touch-sensitive jog wheels, measuring 12cm in diameter – the same size as scratching jog wheels on DJ CD players – feature touch sensors on their top surface which detect the weight of the DJ’s hand and enable Touch Wheel mode, allowing the user to stop/restart playback, or engage in some serious scratching
- The highly distinctive ring on the base of the jog wheels – the signature of the new Hercules mixing solutions – features a super-ergonomic design, providing users with intuitive and simple pitch control
- Green or red backlighting on its jog wheels and buttons make the controls easier to locate and providing enhanced usability
- 4 channels (including 2 for the mix, and 1 stereo headphone output for previewing tracks), plus a microphone input with a talk-over function, allow the DJ to pump things up on the dance floor
- 4 Virtual decks for users to mix on, thanks to the very practical deck indicators on the console’s mixing surface (A, B, C, D) including, for example, two music tracks on 2 decks, a loop, an effect or a voice on the 2 others
- 60 controls in 2-deck mode and 112 controls in 4-deck mode
- The layout of controls has been optimized to make using the console quick and easy to learn.
- MIDI-based controls are independent of one another, for even greater ease of use
- Bundled with VirtualDJ LE DJC Edition (supporting 4-deck mixing)