Beyerdynamic DT-440 32 Ohm Version
Product Description for the Beyerdynamic DT-440 32 Ohm Version
The open DT 440 represents the entrance into the world of beyerdynamic’s Premium Headphones. Featuring a spacious sound, the DT 440 is the perfect headphone for all music fans who are into classic, popular or rock.
The DT 440’s powerful bass and clear highs make for lively and detailed experience!
What the specialists publications tell about...
“+ sound that carries you away
+ differentiated spatial reproduction"
(HiFi Test, 01/2007)
used to be the Edition 2007
• Open, dynamic headphone
• chrome-plated ear cups with new acoustic blend
• Neutral sound pattern
• Suitable for surround sound
• Easy servicing/all parts replaceable
• High comfort
• Exclusive patented designed "breathable" ear pads, ensuring long term listening comfort
• Single-sided cable with gold vaporized stereo mini jack & 1/4" adapter
Transducer type: dynamic
Operating principle: open
Frequency response: 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ù
Nominal SPL: 95 dB
Nominal THD: < 0.1 %
Power handling capacity: 100 mW
Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
Headband pressure: 2.5 N
Weight without cable: 320 g
Cable length: 3 m, single-sided straight cable
Connector: gold vaporized mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|