Aviom MT-X Expansion Box
Product Description for the Aviom MT-X Expansion Box
The MT-X Expansion Box provides rugged protection to a Personal Mixer's case and connectors as well as additional audio connectivity options, simplifying connections to nearly any monitoring device.
The MT-X attaches to the built-in mounting holes on the underside of the Personal Mixer along with an MT-1 Mic Stand Mount. Personal Mixers equipped with an MT-X are designed to be powered over the Cat-5 cable from an A-16D or A-16D Pro A-Net distributor.
Audio connections include both 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch stereo headphone jacks along with separate XLR left/right unbalanced line-level audio outputs. The A-Net In on the MT-X utilizes a heavy-duty locking EtherCon® connector. All connections are found on the underside of the MT-X case.
The MT-X Expansion Box can be attached to the A-16II or original (discontinued) A-16 Personal Mixers.
- Provides robust protection to the Personal Mixer's case and connectors
- Attaches easily to any Personal Mixer
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs
- XLR left/right line-level audio outputs (unbalanced)
- EtherCon® connector for A-Net In
- Requires MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.6 in. (269 mm) wide x 1.44 in. (36.8 mm) deep; 2.38 in. (50.8 mm) high|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|