Product Description for the EastWest Ministry of Rock 1 - Rock Drums, Basses & Guitars
It's a screeching, howling, booming, clanging, clattering, bashing noise-fest that will fool your neighbours into thinking you have a tame death-metal band lurking in your studio. It's hard to imagine any rock library getting much more powerful than this.
Don't be fooled by the acronym: MOR is definitely NOT middle of the road. It's a screeching, howling, booming, clanging, clattering, bashing noise-fest that will fool your neighbours into thinking you have a tame death-metal band lurking in your studio. It's hard to imagine any rock library getting much more powerful than this, and bearing in mind the enduring popularity of the genre, I have a feeling it will be one of Quantum Leap's biggest sellers.
The whole library is like that: start loading programs and you're guaranteed to find something cool. If anyone thinks for a minute that there's no reason for another sample library with drums, guitars, and bass, Ministry of Rock proves them wrong. This library is a perfect example of why sampling is unlikely to be replaced completely by synthesizers, no matter how close their emulations get: you can feel the energy in every note. -
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a HUGE 20 Gigabyte collection of Rock Drums, Basses and Guitars recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 2, and the ultimate production toolbox for rock producers.
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a modern day rock toolkit that covers a myriad of styles. Songwriters, film, TV and game composers as well as drummers and guitarists will love this library. Sound quality and playability is superior to anything else available.
MINISTRY OF ROCK features sounds used in todays music and the entire library was created with one goal in mind: to create a virtual instrument capable of producing sounds that could actually produce a hit record or filmscore without any live drum, bass or guitar overdubs. Articulations and programming were all reverse engineered from actual performances.
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- The world famous EASTWEST STUDIO 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold and platinum records
- Drumkits also optimized for use with Roland VDrums.
- Drums utilize PLAY's easy replacement feature.
- Octaplus (9 Toms)
- Gretch (the actual kit used to make Metallica's "Black" record
- Fender P-Bass Custom
- Fender 5 String
- All recorded thru an Ampeg SVT rig and an Ashdown rig
- Fender Telecaster
- Fender Stratocaster
- Gibson Les Paul Standard
- Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
- Ibanez Universe 7
- All recorded thru Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amps