Pioneer MEP-7000 Mullt-Entertainment Player
Product Description for the Pioneer MEP-7000 Mullt-Entertainment Player
Flexible Audio Format Playback As well as playback of traditional audio compact discs, the MEP-7000 supports MP3/AAC/WAV2/AIFF2 stored in USB memory devices, hard disc drive (HDD), CD-R/RW and DVD±R/RW, allowing for easy playback of existing music libraries and new digital downloads.
4.3-Inch Color LCD & Intelligent Graphical User InterfaceIn addition to the high-resolution 4.3-inch color LCD panel, an intelligent graphic user interface and rotary selector enables rapid track search through large collections of digital audio files. A play list function also speeds the track selection process for recalling frequently played songs.
DJS Auto Mix FunctionAn auto mix function automatically mixes playback of the tracks registered on the play list in four modes such as ECHO or ZIP. Audio is seamlessly beat matched and mixed on the fly.
Control FunctionsThe MEP-7000 includes Pioneer’s DJS all-in-one DJ software application for playback from a Windows based computer (PC not included). When the system is connected to the DJS, no mouse or keyboard is required for navigation and DJ performance. The MEP-7000 also supports control of other software, such as SERATO Scratch LIVE4, without the need of the control discs. It can also act as a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application.
Scratch Jog Effect and Digital Jog BreakIn addition to traditional scratching, the MEP-7000 also features two patterns of Scratch Jog Effects – BUBBLE5 and TRANS5. Three Digital Jog Break effects freely control the audio effects according to the rotation of the jog dial—JET6 / ROLL6 / WAH6—broadening the scope of any DJ performance.
Bright Organic Electroluminescence (OEL) DisplayTwo high-visibility OEL displays provide outstanding visibility for the pitch, playback time and position information. Together with its main 4.3-inch color LCD, the OEL display ensures smooth DJ play regardless of lighting conditions.
- Karaoke Mode: Full support for CD+G playback for karaoke performance via the composite video-output.
- Library Function: Allows selection of tracks from various categories like genre, artist, etc., when using the unit with DJS or USB.
- Tempo Control Range: The user can choose among four pitch ranges available for the tempo slider: ±6%, ±10%, ±16%, and WIDE8.
- Pitch Bend Button: Enables fine adjustment of the track speed by simply pressing a button.
- Seamless Loop: Repeats looped audio without interruption. A loop can be set from as small as one frame up to an entire CD’s length.
- Hot Loop: Restarts the loop seamlessly from its entry without interruption of the music.
- USB Terminal: USB B terminal x1
- Video Output Terminal: MONITOR OUT (RCA)
- Dimensions (without package): 19.02” (W) x 3.3” (D) 5.23” (H)
- Weight (withouht package): 3.7lbs
- Compatible Media:Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R-DL, USB storage device (USB memory, etc)
- Compatible File: MP3, AAC, WAV (44.1kHz/16 bit), AIFF (44.1kHz/16bit)
- File System Responding to USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or more (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% or less (JEITA)
- USB Terminal: USB A terminal x2, USB B terminal x1
- Audio Output Terminal: AUDIO OUT x2 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT x2 (RCA)
- Other Terminals: CONTROL x2 (3/5mm mini plug), Remote Control
- Audio Output Voltage: 2V RMS
- Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 32W
- Dimensions (without package): 19.01” (W) x 12.79” (D) x 3.58” (H)
- Weight (without package): 13.44lbs
DJ Software DJS System Requirements
- Compatible OS: Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Compatible File: MP3
- CPU: Pentium-M 1.5GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB or more (Windows Vista: 1GB or more)
- HDD: 250MB or more
- Disc Drive: CD-ROM/CD-DA playable
- Display: 1024 pixel x 768 pixel (XGA) or more, and High Color (16bit or more)
- Sound Card: Sound card with 2 or more terminals or external sound devices
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Control Unit: 19" x 5.25" x 3.3"; Drive Unit: 19" x 3.5" x 12.79"|
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Review by Kill The Noise