Product Description for the Pioneer DJM-700Four channel Pioneers are a club standard and getting well practiced on one means you're ready behind the decks in any venue that owns one. The DJM-700 has all the audio features of the DJM-800 minus the added Color Effects for each individual channel. You do however have High and Low Pass filter controls available for the effects channel, a nice advantage over prior DJM models that can be used to keep your effects from sounding muddy. If you're looking for the four channel feel and quality that Pioneer offers but don't need the extra effects or midi capability of the 800, this mixer will get you there at a great price point.
The Pioneer DJM-700 is the world’s first mixer to include an Effect Frequency Filter that allows the user to limit the frequency bands subjected to effects. Conventional effectors are limited to manipulating the entire frequency range, whereas the Effect Frequency Filter now expands the user’s ability to showcase their own mixing style.
The DJM-700 mixer also utilizes the same manual filter found on the well-renowned DJM-800. The manual filter enables more intuitive settings for multi-layered effects expanding the DJs creativity with their music. Combining multi-effect options such as the Beat Effect, along with the manual filter allows for a wider range of DJ style and expression.
DJs with external equipment such as DJ Effectors or DJ software applications that support MIDI control can rely on the DJM-700 to work in unison to create the ultimate DJ experience. 49 of the buttons, knobs and switches on the DJM-700 provide direct MIDI signal output for a variety of control options of external devices.
- World’s First Effect Frequency Filter
- Manual Filter Capabilities
- Multiple Effects Capabilities
- Fully Assignable MIDI functions
- 96kHz/24-bit sampling rate
- Digital Output Terminal: Outputs 96kHz/24-bit sampling rate for the highest quality sound
- Cross Fader Assign: Each channel of the mixer can be assigned to the cross fader
- 3-Band Equalizer: A built-in equalizer on each channel enables level control within a -26 dB to +6 dB range for high, mid and low bands, respectively
- Fader Curve Adjust: The user can change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- Talk Over: The mixer automatically lowers track volume when it senses vocal input on the microphone
- Peak Level Meter: A 15 segment LED meter shows the input audio levels for each channel plus the master output level
- Fader Start: With Pioneer CDJ products, the fader can automatically start the players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader