Odyssey FZGSBM12W Flight Zone Glide Style Laptop DJ Battle Coffin
Product Description for the Odyssey FZGSBM12W Flight Zone Glide Style Laptop DJ Battle Coffin
The Odyssey Innovative Design FZGSBM12W Flight Zone Glide Style Laptop DJ Battle Mode 12" Mixer Coffin Case with Wheels is a black ATA rolling console made of ABS plastic laminate over 3/8" plywood, designed to ship, carry and protect DJ equipment. The case has three gear wells that will hold two turntables in Battle Mode position, and one 12" mixer. There is a built-in pocket to house a Serato unit. The gliding laptop platform will hold a laptop computer, and can be positioned as needed. For the safety of your equipment, please be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
The case has steel hardware and chrome-plated butterfly latches. The case also has stackable steel ball corners, aluminum edging and rubber feet. The case is transported by recessed, spring-loaded handles and two built-in polyurethane wheels. It has front access panels and cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout. The case meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases.
- Holds 2 CD Turntables and One 12" Mixer
- Gliding Platform for Laptop PC
- ABS Laminate Over 3/8" Plywood
- Meets ATA 300 Specifications
- Chrome-plated Butterfly Latches
- Recessed, Spring-loaded Handles
- Built-in Wheels
- Stackable Steel Ball Corners
- Aluminum Edging
- Black Coffin case made of ABS plastic laminate over 3/8" plywood, designed to ship and carry DJ equipment and a laptop computer.
- The wells will hold two turntables in Battle Mode position, and one 12" mixer.
- The gliding laptop platform will hold a laptop computer, and can be positioned as needed.
- A built-in pocket to house a Serato unit
- Front access panels
- Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.
- Meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated butterfly latches
- Carrying options
- Recessed, spring-loaded, chrome-plated handles
- Two built-in polyurethane wheels
- Stackable steel ball corners and aluminum edging
- Rubber feet to prevent skidding
- Compatible with
- Denon DN-S3500 or DN-S5000 CD players
- Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 or CDJ-1000MKII/MK3 CD players
- Stanton C-303, C-313/C-314 CD player
- Technics SL-DZ1200 D player
- Similar-sized CD players
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge