Pioneer EFX-1000 Performance Effector
Product Description for the Pioneer EFX-1000 Performance Effector
Developed with some of the world’s leading DJs and club installers, the EFX-1000 is the world’s first DJ effects unit to deliver 24 Bit/96kHz digital sampling, using 32 Bit digital sound processing. With vastly improved audio quality in comparison to the other effectors, the EFX-1000’s impressive variety of on-board effects means that professionals can enjoy the widest-ever scope for creativity in their mixes.
The high-fidelity design features 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A signal converters along with a 32-bit DSP, allowing the addition of effects without lowering the original sound quality. A signal bypass function has also been incorporated.
3 Band Beat Effector
- Beat effects [BPM mode]
The EFX-1000 is equipped with the same automatic BPM counter/beat effector made popular by the EFX-500, which allows effect processing on single selected bands in sync with the track tempo (BPM), for greater expressive possibilities than with conventional all-band effectors.
- Beat effects [RHYTHM mode]
This industry-first rhythm effector lets you apply effects in sync with a rhythm you input yourself. With the capability of a far wider range of unique effects compared to previous beat effectors, you have the potential for a new level of DJ performance.
Digital Jog Break Function
The jog dial allows real-time control of effect sounds. Up to eight seconds of jog function can be stored in memory for automated replay. In addition to single memory plaback there is a loop mode for stored jog motion playback. When used in combination with the beat effector, up to 49 effects can be created.
MIDI IN/OUT Function
External MIDI signals (control signals and timing clock signals) can be used to control the effector and as a medium for using the effector to control a sequencer or other MIDI component.
Digital Link Function
A variety of functions can be performed by using the dedicated digital link cable to connect this unit to a Pioneer DJ mixer (DJM-1000) with digital link support.
Equipped with digital IN/OUT connectors at 24-bit/96 kHz sampling, the EFX-1000 allows for use in-studio track creation and other applications where high sound quality is demanded.
- Unbelievable high fidelity sound
- Redefine your effects arsenal with 7 new effects
- Experiment with more parameter control over your digital jog break and beat effects
- Get complete tempo control in rhythm mode
- Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 16 W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 85% (without condensation)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lb)
- External dimensions: 320mm(W) x 234mm(D) x 101mm(H) // 12-19/32(W) x 9-7/32(D) x 3-31/32(H) in
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- A/D, D/A Resolution: 24 bits
- Frequency characteristics: 20 Hz to 22 kHz
- S/N ratio: 83 dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- Headroom: 19 dB
- Input level: –10 dBV / +4 dBu (22 kW)
- Output level*: –10 dBV / +4 dBu (RCApin jacks: 1 kW, Phone jacks: kW) *–10 dBV / +4 dBu is switchable
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.6" x 3.96" x 12.6"|