Denon DN-D4500 DJ Dual CD/MP3 Player
Product Description for the Denon DN-D4500 DJ Dual CD/MP3 Player
As a DJ, your desire to be creative and rock a crowd with your music doesn’t stop when you are using different disc formats. The DN-D4500 is our latest innovation that joins our rack mount family of CD/MP3 players intended for the mobile and club DJ who requires a simple workhorse with high reliability. The DN-D4500 is the successor of our award winning DN-D4000 and offers many expanded features especially in the area of MP3. Key Adjust, Auto BPM Counter, MP3 Seamless Looping with B-Trim Edit, MP3 Hot Starts, MP3 File Search System, MP3 Frame Search, CUE Stutter and wider ±24/50/100% pitch ranges for audio CD’s are just a few of the enhancements.
- Key Adjust (CD or MP3)
- Auto BPM Counter (CD or MP3)
- CD TEXT support (with scrolling display for long names)
- MP3 Playback Support
- MP3 seamless looping with B Point trim*
- MP3 Hot Starts*
- MP3 Frame Search*
- Supports C.B.R and V.B.R. decoding up to 320 kbps
- ID3 Tags, displays: (title, artist, album)
- MP3 File Search System (locate files by name or folder)
- CD Memo Function Cue Point, Playback Pitch and Range, Pitch On/Off, Key
- Adj On/Off, and Seamless Loop A and B data can be stored for later recall. Up to
- 1,000 points can be saved or recalled from either drive.
- Brake Effect is now time adjustable via the preset mode
- Two Seamless Loops are available (CD or *MP3)
- Two Hot Starts (A1 and A2) can be made on-the-fly and used as a stutter point as well. (CD or *MP3)
- Loop End Point B Trim The B point for the seamless loop can be easily adjusted on-the-fly (CD or MP3)
- Cue Stutter (CD or *MP3)
- Power On Play Unattended playback is possible upon power up. Each drive can be used independently for a two zone application
- Relay Play Unattended playback is possible between both drives with user-adjustable crossover time.
- 50mm Jog/Shuttle Ring with Pitch Bend and Frame Search
- Pitch Control
- CD: ±4%, ±10%, ±16% (0.1% step), ±24%, ±50%, ±100% (1.0% step)
- MP3: ±4%, ±10%, ±16% (0.1% step)
- 2-Way Pitch Bend (Jog or buttons)
- ±32% (when variable pitch range is ±4, 10, 16 or 24%)
- ±99% (when variable pitch range is ±50,100%)
- EOM Flashes status time bar when the track is about to end.
- Shock-Proof Memory 20 sec. (CD), 100 sec. (MP3)
- Large Fluorescent Tube Display with dot matrix text support
- Quick Jump* Jump around within a track with precise user-adjustable increment time steps.
- Instant Start (0.02 sec.)
- CD-R/RW Disc Compatible
- Fader Start Control Terminal (compatible with all Denon DJ mixers)
- Digital Outputs Constant digital output at 44.1 kHz is present when using all functions.
- Software Upgradeable by CD-ROM disc
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19" x 3.5" x 9"|