Native Instruments Maschine Gig Bag By UDG
Product Description for the Native Instruments Maschine Gig Bag By UDG
NI and UDG have collaborated to design the ultimate on-the-road solution for MASCHINE users and other electronic performers.
Our MASCHINE BAG by UDG offers enough room for your equipment: Its main compartment has plenty of space for your MASCHINE controller and laptop while still having lots of space left over for an audio interface like AUDIO KONTROL 1, or other stage equipment. The sturdy bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and can easily be slipped onto the handle of a trolley when on the road.
The MASCHINE BAG by UDG is just the right mixture of sleek looks and functionality.
- Based on the UDG CourierBag Deluxe, expanded with an additional audio interface pocket
- MASCHINE-branding with stylish black-on-black icon (rubber on nylon) and subtle white rubberized logo
- Fabric: Water resistant nylon
- Outer Dimensions: 35 x 38 x 13cm, 13.77 x 14.96 x 5.11''
- Inner Dimensions: 33 x 36 x 10cm, 12.99 x 14.17 x 3.39''
- Individual padded 15.4 inch laptop bag inside
- Large pocket under the front lid (with pen holders)
- Inside pocket for holding an NI audio interface
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Handle with rubber grips
- Detachable side pocket for mobile phone or AUDIO 2 DJ
- Water bottle holder on the side
- Bottom: Rubber slip guards for fabric protection
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|