ART DJPre II
Product Description for the ART DJPre II
The DJ PRE II (formerly named the “Phono MicroPRE”) acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp’s gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >90dB below clipping
- Frequency Bands: FILTER TYPE: Switchable, Low Cut, -3dB @22Hz
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @1KHz
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms in parallel with either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @1KHz
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Input Connectors: RCA
- Output Connectors: RCA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @1KHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz –50KHz, +/-.5dB
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.2" x 1.75" x 3.5"|