Allen & Heath S2 Rotary 4CH DJ Mixer
Product Description for the Allen & Heath S2 Rotary 4CH DJ Mixer
The Allen & Heath XONE:S2 DJ Mixer is a professional, 19-inch rackmount unit intended for professional installation and mobile use. The mixer delivers four input channels equipped with line and turntable inputs, and a replaceable faceplate for fader or rotary level operation. A USB connection provides stereo input and output to a USB compatible device or laptop computer.
Each of the four channel inputs feature -4 to +9dB level trim for balancing levels between each channel. The Mix Output section features a limiter for controlling audio output level regardless of input level. This is ideal for protecting speakers for peak overload or recordings from distortion. The Zone Output section features audio outputs for sending audio to a separate zone and automatically muting all input channels for alarm tones or messages.
Additional features include two mono microphone / line inputs with ducking and momentary switching, three-band EQ with kill, XONE Filter System, Sub output with frequency adjust and much more. The XONE:S2 is a modestly priced, work-horse DJ mixer that is sure to perform efficiently in any DJ booth.
- Four Channels
- Four input channels feature phono and line inputs.
- Output Limiting
- The Mix Output section features a limiter for controlling audio output level regardless of input level.
- Input Channel Trim Adjust
- Each of the four channel inputs feature -4 to +9dB level trim for balancing levels between each channel.
- USB Connection
- A USB connection provides stereo input and output to a USB compatible device or laptop computer.
- XONE Filter System
- A built-in filter features high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filter types. Any channel may be routed through the filter or the filter may be set to the filter outputs for external routing.
- Three-Band EQ
- Each channel features a three-band EQ with frequency kill operation for dramatic manipulation of audio frequencies and real-time control.
- Zone Output with Alarm Input
- A separate Zone Output is designed to route audio to a separate zone with remote operation over level control. An Alarm input automatically mutes the channel inputs and allows prerecorded messages or tones to be played.
- Front Mounted Line Inputs
- An extra stereo pair of inputs are featured on the front panel for connecting guest DJ gear without having to access the rear connection panel.
Total # Of Channels 4
Input Connectors Turntable - Stereo RCA Phono x 4
Line Stereo RCA Phono x6 Mic - Balanced XLR x2
FX Return Stereo RCA Phono Alarm Input - Euroblock Multi-pin Connector
Output Connectors Mix Output - Stereo XLR-male
Monitor Output Stereo RCA Phono Record Output - Stereo RCA Phono
Mono Output Balanced XLR-male FX Send - Stereo RCA Phono
Zone Output Stereo 1/4" Phone Headphones - Stereo Single 1/4" Phone x3
Signal to Noise Ratio < - 90dBu
Frequency Response 10Hz to 20kHz +/- 0dB (-1.5dB @ 50kHz)
EQ Section +6dB to minus infinity (total kill)
Power Not Specified By Manufacturer
Dimensions (WxHxD) 19 x 7 x 4.8" (482 x 177 x 123mm)
Weight 10.5 lbs (4.5 kg)
|Brand||Allen and Heath|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19" x 7" x 4.8"|
|Show ''Call For Price''||N/A|