Product Description for the Chauvet Freedom Stick Pack + D-Fi Hub + RGB Controller + Cable
1 x Chauvet Freedom Stick Pack
1 x Chauvet D-Fi Hub
1 x American DJ RGB3C IR
1 x 5' DMX Cable
Chauvet Freedom Stick Pack :
Freedom Stick Pack
Freedom Stick Pack Includes: 4 Freedom Sticks, 1 Multi–Charger, 1 IRC-6 Remote and 1 Carrying Bag.
Freedom Stick is a unique and versatile free-standing RGB LED that can be pixel-mapped for ultimate programming creativity. This battery powered fixture has a built-in D-Fi receiver that allows it to be placed anywhere. The sticks also work excellently as truss warmers. A detachable metal base allows you to mount them on truss (clamps sold separately). User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds. Additional control options include auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the IRC-6 remote.
- Unique and versatile free-standing LED array that adds pizazz to any event
- Battery-powered and built-in D-Fi receiver allows the stick to be placed anywhere
- Each LED can be pixel-mapped for ultimate show and programming creativity
- Detachable metal base allows for truss mounting (clamps sold separately)
- User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds
- Includes a carry bag and multi-charger for easy transportation and charging
- Control auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the included IRC-6 remote
- Use as a dazzling tabletop centerpiece, outlining aisles, room separator or inside sticks of truss for the ultimate truss warmer
Chauvet D-Fi Hub :
D-Fi Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
American DJ RGB3C IR :
The RGB 3C IR is a basic 3-channel RGB LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue. All LED fixtures must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed to DMX channel 1. The units control panel includes nine direct access “Static Color” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets, 3 manual RGB faders so a desired color could be set on the fly, a Program select button which allows for 7 static colors and 10 chase programs to be accessed via the program select fader, a Sound Active button which activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence via an internal microphone, an Auto run button also activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the Speed fader. The Hold button will lock all buttons and faders and pause the current scene. The controller will remain locked even when power is switched off and on, and finally a Blackout button to bring all values to zero so there is no output going to your fixtures. It’s the ideal control solution for D.J.’s, small night Clubs, and bars that want a simple LED controller to run the show.
5' DMX Cable :