The M-Audio® BX studio monitor series is trusted by more musicians and recording professionals than any other. Now, the BX5 D2 monitors extend the bestsellers’ legacy* with an elegant new design inside and out. We leveraged technology from our high-end monitors to extend the frequency response and provide an even more natural listening experience. Custom Class A/B analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrum—while the latest-generation woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. With the BX5 D2, you’ll enjoy the utmost accuracy in an engaging listening experience.
· Bi-amplified design with 130 watts (BX8 D2) or 70 watts (BX5 D2) of distributed power for cohesive, accurate sound
· 8” (BX8 D2) or 5” (BX5 D2) low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows
· 1-1/4” (BX8 D2) or 1” (BX5 D2) high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides for smooth, clear highs
· Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
· Magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
· XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear, and more
· Volume control
7.7 x 6.9 x 9.9 inches
Write Your Own Review
Submit the price you are willing to pay for this item.
You will receive a quick response from our crew.
Or just call us now
718-522-1071Toll Free: 888-890-6222 M-F: 9-6; Sat: 10-4; EST
Easy Live ChatLower Right Corner of Site. We may message you first!