Apex 415 Studio Condenser Mic
Product Description for the Apex 415 Studio Condenser Mic
Rugged construction, high SPL handling in a compact aluminum chassis makes the Apex415 an ideal choice for a main microphone for any home or project studio. Cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-8 polar patterns are selected from integrated switches on the microphone chassis. On board -10dB pad switch and low frequency roll off switch ensure the microphone can be tailored to any application. An excellent choice for use on guitar or bass cabinets, for background vocals, on strings, brass and woodwinds, acoustic guitars or upright basses or any application where subtlety and clarity is paramount and high sound pressure handling is required. The rugged Apex415 is also the microphone of choice for live recording or live sound reinforcement applications.
The Apex415 microphone is made with a heavy-duty aircraft grade machined brass body with a durable, scratch resistant anodized finish and are shipped with a quality Apex IMC-3 cat's cradle style shock mount mic stand adaptor, windsock and convenient case for safe and secure storage and transportation.
- Type: Wide Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa = -36dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10dB
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- S/N: >73dB
- Max SPL: (For .05% THD @ 1000Hz) 130dB
- Equivalent Noise: (IEC 268 - 4 - A weighted) 17dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power
- Controls: Low Frequency Roll-off, -10dB Pad
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 2 in / 165 x 50 mm
- Weight: 16.6 oz / 470 g