Beyerdynamic DT-290 200/250Ω Headset
Product Description for the Beyerdynamic DT-290 200/250Ω Headset
The Beyerdynamic DT 290 MKII features an efficient neodymium magnet system, with precise and balanced sound. It offers a wide transmission range of 10 Hz - kHz in a 200-/250-ohm system. The dynamic microphone can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck, while its hypercardioid polar pattern guarantees extremely high gain before feedback as well as noise cancellation.
The microphone holder is rotatable so that the microphone can be worn on the left or right side. The soft circumaural earcups and the fully adjustable padded headband are extremely comfortable. All parts such as ear pads, headband and gooseneck microphone are easy to replace.
• Closed headphone
• Good ambient noise attenuation
• Neodymium magnet system for perfect reproduction
• Soft, circumaural ear pads
• 3-pin XLR Male/1/4" cable
• Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastic microphone suspension
• 200-/250-ohm system