Product Description for the Behringer ULM100USB
With the Behringer High-Performance 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Microphone you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the dynamic hand-held mic thanks to its built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4GHz range. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your PC/Mac computer's USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW application.
The transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast and having them die in the middle of your set can be a showstopper! That's why Behringer devoted extra time in developing this mic, ensuring that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get an honest 8 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
It can be a real hassle running back and forth to get your volume set just right, so Behringer put easy-to-operate Volume Up and Down buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the "Feedback Zone", Behringer included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
Ready for the World
Operating in the 2.4GHz band allows this USB Wireless Microphone Systems to be used across the globe without any special licensing requirements.
- High-performance 2.4 GHz digital wireless microphone system with handheld microphone and USB receiver
- License-free 2.4 GHz band wireless technology
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Manual pairing for new or replacement microphones
- Dual mode analog/USB class- compliant digital audio interface with automatic sensing
- Robust error detection and correction provides high rejection of interference
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone for easy volume control
- Panic mute function
- Low battery Indication
- Multifunction LED status indication
- Receiver dongle powered via USB interface
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany