Product Description for the Behringer B207MP3 Active PA/Monitor Speaker System With MP3 Player
The Behringer EUROLIVE B207MP3 Active 150W 6.5” PA / Monitor Speaker System with MP3 Player features an extra channel, a large speaker, and an onboard MP3 player. This system allows you to play your favorite tunes right from a USB stick. The EUROLIVE B207MP3 system is so lightweight that you can mount it on a mic stand and aim it right at your ears, allowing you to hear yourself. This small system produces high-quality sound and serves as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings.
The Secret to B207MP3’s Amazing Sound
Thanks to Behringer’s Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, the B207MP3 loudspeakers sound good and weigh less. These compact loudspeakers produce 150W of sound and also allow you to link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy THRU socket. The built-in 4-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs, plus channel 2 features a switchable instrument-ready input that doesn’t require DI. A dedicated 3-band Equalizer (Low / Mid / High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
Put the Sound Where You Want It
Space limitations often make it impossible to place full-sized monitor wedges where they can do the most good – and passive monitors require lots of external amplifiers and processing gear to function properly. All this adds up to even more gear to move, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can easily damage passive monitors by applying too much, or even worse, too little power to them. With the B207MP3 we’ve taken all the guesswork out, giving each loudspeaker its own 150-Watt, Class-D amplifier specifically designed as the perfect mate for the custom-engineered 6.5" neodymium driver.
Let’s face it; the drivers (otherwise known as speakers) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear. So when it comes to ours, we don’t cut any corners. While some of our competitors outsource theirs, we custom-design and build our speakers from scratch. We wind our own voice coils, process the paper pulp into cones and even machine our own speaker back plates and frames. This enables us to control the quality, keep production costs down and frankly, to make better components. The premium-grade, full-range 6.5" neodymium driver was designed specifically, and optimized solely for use in the B207MP3.
- Multi-purpose, 150W, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences, and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Class-D amplifier technology features power, sonic performance, and is super-lightweight
- 6.5" (16.51cm) premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 invisible Mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR 'through' connector with mic / line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life.