Product Description for the 8x Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Q USB + ADJ RGBW4C IR + Bags + Clamps + Cables
Product Description For 8x Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Q USB + American DJ RGBW 4C IR + Bags + Clamps + Cables
1 x Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Q USB
1 x American DJ RGBW 4C IR
2 x Bag
8 x Clamp
7 x 10ft 3 Pin DMX Cables
1 x 25ft 3 Pin DMX Cable
Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Q USB
SlimPAR Pro Q USB is a high-powered quad-color (RGBA), low-profile washlight with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless control. Dynamic and natural-looking amber LEDs provide expanded color mixing capabilities. Added light spill control is possible because the fixture is compatible with most 7.5” barn doors. Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote and increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings.
- LED Par designed for any application in need of a high-power quad-color (RGBA), low-profile wash light
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Compatible with most 7.5” Barndoors for added light control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
American DJ RGBW 4C IR
The RGBW4C IR is a 32-channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 or 4 channel group of LED fixtures where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green, channel 3 is Blue and channel 4 is White or Amber.
Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed four channels apart for independent control.
The units control panel includes 9 direct access “Static Color/Chase” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program “Speed”, chase program “Fade Time” and “Master Dimmer”.
There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes.
The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Par’s, Bar’s, Flood’s or Panel’s.
10ft 3 Pin DMX Cables
25ft 3 Pin DMX Cable